Using third person, present tense, one sentence Marilyn please help thanks.
1. Write the topic sentence. Be sure it clearly expresses an arguable point of view. It must also mention the author and title of the work. Dream, Anger and Justification. A raisin in the sun
2. Write a detail or summary of an event from the story which proves the argument in #1.
Walter lee dreams to have a business with a death insurance of his father and justify that every member of his family is going to fine.
3. Write a quotation to prove the detail in #2. Be sure to put the page number in brackets at the end of the quotation.
Page 33 "Yeah. You see, this little liquor store we got in mind cost seventy-five thousand and we figured the initial investment on the place be 'bout thirty thousand, see. That be ten thousand each...
4. Write a sentence which explains how the detail in #2 proves the argument in #1.
Walter Lee is counting is his father insurance money to get the liquour store. Unrealisticly he has not the money jet.
5. Write a second detail or summary of an event, from the story, which proves the argument in #1.
Walter thinks if he gets the liquor store every body in his family is going to have a better future, He is tired of his son sleeping in the living room and he is working as a chouffer.
6. Write a quotation to prove the detail in #5. Be sure to put the page number in brackets at the end of the quotation.
Page 71 [Walter to Mama] You’ain’t looked at it and you don’t aim to have to speak on tahta again? You ain’t even looked at it and have decided – well, you tell that to my boy tonight when you put him to sleep on the living –room couch… Yeah – tell it to my wife, Mama tomorrow when she has to go out of there to lok after somebody else’s kids. And tell it to me . Mama every time we need a new pair of curtains and I have to watch to go out and work in sombebodys’s kitchen. Yeah, you...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document