This work comprises BSHS 345 Week 4 Special Population Interview
Business - General Business
BSHS 345 Week 4 Individual Assignment Special Population Interview
Conduct an interview with someone from one of the following special populations studied this week:
· African American
· Arab and Muslim American
· White ethnic
· Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender
· Differently abled
Obtain faculty approval of your selected population.
Prepare interview questions that ensure your interviewee covers the following topics:
· The interviewee’s view of the dominant culture, including both strengths and weaknesses
· The interviewee’s experience with prejudice and what has he or she done to manage it
· What information the interviewee thinks would be important for a Human Service worker to know about their special population
· What services would be helpful to the interviewee’s special population in today’s society and in the future
· How language has affected the interviewee and their connection to their culture
· If the interviewee has experienced discrimination and how it has affected them physically or mentally
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that provides an overview of the interviewee and a summary of their responses to the topics covered in the interview. Note : Online students must include detailed speaker notes.
Spend lots of time in the college library. Campus libraries have everything you need to study and do the research required for your classes. Get help from the librarian who can guide you in searching for materials that will be beneficial to your coursework. Also, you can find used books for cheap on the bulletin boards at the library.
This work comprises BSHS 345 Week 4 Special Popula...
To download this tutorial follow the link - http://bitly.com/12BXcie
Spend lots of time...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document