TEENS AGES 1317
1.Alcohol cause seven types of cancer.
2.The risk of cancer drops dramatically if you stay within the government guidelines 3. 10g of alcohol is equal to 1.25 units, and the recommended amount per day by the government is 12 units for women and 34 for men. 4. Drinking alcohol under the age of 21 is illegal in every state. 5. However, alcohol is allowed for underaged people for religiouoso reasons. 6. About 4,700 people die a year from being too young to drink. 7. Alcohol can cause fibrosis in the liver.
8. It can also increase your risk of a stroke or heart attack. 9. Mouth cancer can also evolve from alcohol.
10. Believe it or not, alcohol can even greatly weaken your immune system.
http://www.curiousread.com/2009/03/35interestingandfunalcoholfacts.html 1. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BAFT) refuses to let alcohol producers distribute scientific medical information or evidence on health benefits associated with moderate alcohol consumption.
2. Beverage alcohol contains NO fat or cholesterol of any kind. However, it is packed with calories.
3. Here’s a tip if you’ll be driving after drinking. Know that the alcohol’s effect can be limited by not drinking more than 1 drink each hour.
4. Moderate consumption of alcohol does not appear to contribute to weight gain. 5. High protein foods help slow the absorption of alcohol into the body. They include cheese, peanut butter, peanuts or any kind of red meat.
6. Anyone under the age of 21 should be careful of taking out trash bags in Missouri. If
you are under 21 and the garbage contains an empty bottle of alcohol, you can be charged with illegal possession of alcohol.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document